PrimeCAP® Encapsulated Ingredients
IFP's process can encapsulate almost any dry free-flowing powder in a particle range of 200 to 4,000 microns. We can assist you in developing an encapsulated ingredient per desired functionality or have you choose from IFP's existing line of encapsulated ingredients marketed under the trade name PrimeCAP.
IFP's extensive encapsulation experience includes:
- food acidulants (citric, malic, tartaric)
- salts (sodium and potassium chloride)
- leavening bases (sodium and potassium bicarbonate)
- leavening acids (citric, GDL, SAPP, SALP, MCP)
- bakery mold inhibitors (fumeric, sorbic, cal propionate)
- nutrients/ pro-oxidants (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate)
IFP's Specialty Ingredients Group is a natural extension of IFP's fluid-bed powder processing technology which has been utilized for 30 years to create our instantized (agglomerated) powders as well as our encapsulated ingredients.
For more information on IFP's Specialty Ingredients contact us at email@example.com or call us at 800.997.4437
- PrimeCAP Applications
By isolating an ingredient from its environment until release or interaction is desired, new and uniquely functional products can be created. Find out more about our controlled release ingredients and what they can achieve.
- Sample Product Request
We are always happy to provide you samples and technical support.