Dedicated to the Highest Level of Quality
Current cGMP regulations require a more complex, traceable, and controlled manufacturing process. IFP is dedicated to the highest level of quality management and has implemented a rigorous system to ensure leading-edge standards in the industry. As a provider of custom manufactured powdered food and beverage, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, and sports nutrition supplements, we are fully certified and follow all guidelines outlined by the FDA.
IFP's Quality Management Team is highly trained, and maintains the highest standards for our clients. We see ourselves as your partner and our dedication to quality is evident at every stage of our manufacturing process. Throughout every step of production, IFP closely monitors and inspects each stage in the product lifecycle from raw materials utilization in production to final products and packaging of products. IFP also employs internal and external auditors to ensure that our clients are receiving the highest quality manufactured products available in the marketplace today.
IFP is dedicated to:
- Commitment from all levels of the organization to produce safe, quality food and dietary supplements
- Food safety plans implemented in accordance with HACCP methods and regulatory requirements and certified by third party auditing body
- Quality plans and monitoring schemes identifying strict quality and safety controls certified by third party auditing body (NSF for SQF 2000 Level III)
- Developed systems to assure safe quality products in accordance with product specifications and regulatory compliance. IFP, Inc. demonstrates conformance to current cGMPs regulations in 21 CFR 111 for dietary supplements as audited by NSF International.
- Ongoing improvement activities to exceed customer and consumer confidence
- Partnerships with customers and suppliers to assure the quality and safety throughout the supply chain
- NSF Registered GMP for Dietary Supplements and SQF 2000 Level III.
- Abides by Governing law adhering to 21 CFR part 111
- Organic certified by QAI
- Kosher and Halal certified
- System audited by NSF semi-annually in both factories
- Annually FDA audited due to medical foods status
- IFP Quality Assurance
Innovative Food Processors President and CEO, Ephi Eyal discusses how IFP's world class quality management system maintains the highest food quality standards by being certified SQF 2000 Level 3 and 21 CFR 111 registered by NSF.